Pyae Phyo Thet Paing
Travel & Landscape Photographer from Myanmar
Here is some of my Biography.
> My father bought point-and-shot small film camera for me at my middle-school-student life about 2005. And I shot some photos since this time.
At 2011 , I started to try for my professional photographer life in Myanmar. I won some prizes in local and international photo competitions.( Such as -Third prize winner of CGAP 2016 photo contest, First prize winner of 2018 Youth eyes on Silk Road Photo Contest organized by UNESCO and etc.. )
As for me, photography is the one of the media for the art to communicate between people. I think my camera is my paint-brush to paint the things that my seeings with eyes and my feelings with mind.
> I love photography , So I like most of photographic subjects by act as pictorial . Especially ,My most interesting is travel photography . I like to travel and to shoot the scenery , people and their tradition ,their folk culture in my traveling .
> I think that the photographers’ eyes need to see many and many photos. By seeing many other good photos, they will have good eyes for photography. So see good photos many(many) times and take photos many(many) times. And other side , they must learn about photographic theory and camera technology . By combining with good eyes and technical skill , will be good photographers.
- Performance Award / The Humanity Photo Awards (HPA) 2013
- Second Prize TheBigPhotoShow Photo Contest (2014)
- Performance Award / The Humanity Photo Awards (HPA) 2015
- Third Prize CGAP Photo Contest organized by world bank 2016
-Gold Award / Landscape Category @ 1st PABA International Photo Competition 2017
-Silver Award / Landscape Category @ 4TH GOLDEN ORCHID INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS 2017
- Bronze Award / People Category @ 4TH GOLDEN ORCHID INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS 2017
- Merit Award / Fine Art Category @ @ 4TH GOLDEN ORCHID INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS 2017
- Documentary Award Winner / The Humanity Photo Awards (HPA) 2018
-First Prize Winner ,
Youth Eyes on Silk Road International Photo Contest 2018 organized by UNESCO
-Gold award Winner,
2018 Orhan Holding International Photo Contest
-First Prize Winner,
2018 International "Street" Photography Competition by Beacon Photo Club (UK)